Outbreaks were first reported in West and Central Africa at the beginning of last year. They have since jumped the Equator into Burundi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi and have spread to some of the northern areas of South Africa.
Latest SA News
The reality is that the move to introduce a sugar tax in South Africa is necessary because of the scourge of non-communicable diseases and obesity in the country, write three University of Pretoria researchers.
The food game gives rise to many entrepreneurs full of bright new ideas and concepts - which is all well and fine until it comes to the all important step of getting them to the consumer, as this article highlights.
More Articles ...
- SA's Clover jumps from dairy to olives!
- Fantastic new resource for SA food industrialists of every ilk
- Tiger on the prowl for new ideas
- Belgium's Puratos in South African bakery JV with Bidcorp
- Why investors are hungry for Famous Brands
- World’s largest ice cream chain to launch in SA
- ConCourt ruling advances Game’s push into fresh food
- Clover opens R40m visitors' centre