Latest SA News
It’s not often that a CEO makes headlines for scooping an Entrepreneur of the Year award. Especially if the CEO in question did not start the company from scratch. But every now and then there are exceptions to a rule. And Clover CEO Johann Vorster is one of them.
The 60th Global Summit of the Consumer Goods Forum, was held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre from 15 to 17 June. Scores of CEOs from both global and local FMCG companies joined the summit which hosted industry heavy-hitters including the heads of Walmart, Tesco, Campbells, Coca-Cola (pictured left), Nestle, McCain’s, Pick n Pay and PepsiCo.
CEOs from the world's most influential consumer and retail brands will gather this week at the Cape Town International Convention Centre on June 15-17 for the 60th Consumer Goods Forum Global Summit - the first of its kind on the African continent, writes Pick n Pay chairman, Gareth Ackerman.
Dr Tertius Cilliers is no stranger to the SA food ingredients industry, and has clear ambitions to make an ever bigger mark. Combining the newly-acquired assets of several independent ingredient and product development companies, he's now set up Cape Town-based Synercore Holdings.
More Articles ...
- Moving potatoes out of the commodity mode
- FMCG: walking the tightrope between margins and prices
- Revelations of a South African food safety auditor
- SA's Pioneer Foods gets solar powered
- Famous Brands buys major SA french fry producer
- Pioneer weathers loss of Pepsi
- The high price of SA's daily bread
- Tiger Brands' new CEO on the way forward