Lisa Ronquest is one of South Africa's top young food scientists, now transferred to the Netherlands in a global food R&D role by Mars. She's been sharing her European impressions, insights and travels with FOODStuff SA readers in a regular blog, and we're proud here to publish her 12th episode. This time, Lisa explores rivers and Riesling....
Latest SA News
Since Taste Holdings CE, Carlo Gonzaga, opened his first Scooters pizza store 16 years ago he has always thought big. But there is market concern that in taking on Domino’s Pizza and Starbucks, two global heavyweight brands, in one shot he has bitten off more than he can chew.
More Articles ...
- Famous Brands' savvy move into the ready meal market
- The best-selling chocolates in South Africa
- Uber expands food delivery business into South Africa
- New range of value Royco Pasta Base sauces
- Parmalat kills Simonsberg brand: now becoming Président
- SAPA loses appeal: chicken brine to stay capped at 15%
- Woolworths chronicles: Thriving through the tempest
- Not lovin' it: Ramaphosa to sell off McDonald’s SA