If you ask most companies to list their top five problems, communication usually features. The team from SA's new compliance website, Food Focus, offer their advice for food-bev companies to optimise consumer communication in today's connected, social media world.
Food Marketing, Innovation and NPD
Unilever in the UK has launched a new range of ready-to-bake Stork cupcake mixes to help consumers who may lack the time or confidence to bake.
PepsiCo no longer just competes with other food and beverage brands. “In a world where relevance changes almost day by day,” gone are the days of deliberating market research for months, says the company’s first-ever chief design officer, Mauro Porcini.
Vegan, interactivity and premiumisation of confectionery led the trends at expo in Cologne, where the global sweets and snacks industry comes together every year. Here's a look at some winning and eye/trend-catching products seen at the show...
More Articles ...
- Dairy innovation taking butter to new places
- Forget cereal or a fry-up: Britain will soon be going to work on a breakfast SALAD
- Packaging shines in Nielsen's European Breakthrough Innovation winners
- UK: New name for Unilever's I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- US: Pringles debuts on-trend, new style snacks
- Move over, acai. Here comes the maqui berry
- How to scale up an artisanal food or drink business
- Can something from a tree be a meat substitute? Enter jackfruit