Jobs with Professional Career Services
Food Industry Recruitment Specialists
Technical Sales Rep – Food Technologist
Ref: #6763LH - Posted 3 April 2017
Employer description: A well-known corporate
Job description: An AA technical sales exec with a food technology qualification or equivalent to do sales in the Gauteng region of its food ingredients products. The successful incumbent will be expected to do the following:
- Strengthen and expand business with existing customer base
- Troubleshooting as and when required
- Provide technical back-up to the client
- Execute sales and marketing plan for various customers in the industry
- Manage a varied portfolio of customer accounts
- Actively develop new business
- Business reports and presentations
- Manage customer prices and margins within set parameters
Qualifications: Minimally a Food Qualification and prior sales experience of food ingredients or flavours and fragrances to the food industry.
Skills: Outgoing, systematic and pays attention to detail.
Salary/Package: R400 000 CTC + Pension and Medical Aid included in the CTC figure.
Technical Sales Exec (Bakery Ingredients)
Ref: LH 4499 - Posted 3 April 2017
Employer description: A company selling specialised food ingredients to the food industry.
Location: Not disclosed
Job Description: A South African applicant with previous experience in Technical Sales is needed to manage sales of Bakery Food Ingredients into the industrial, academic, retail and other markets.
- Must ensure volume and profit growth.
- Must also be able to identify new market and product opportunities within the region.
- Will be responsible for developing an annual sales plan, formulate plans to grow the business by 10% per annum, develop a database of leads, conduct RFPs and presentations to prospective clients and more.
Qualifications: MUST HAVE a BSc/ Diploma in Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Food Science and a Sales Diploma is preferred.
Skills: Must love sales and have a proven track record of selling technical food ingredients & services to clients IN THE BAKERY INDUSTRY. At least 5 years sales experience.
Salary/Package: Not disclosed
Benefits: Not disclosed
Ref: LH 5564 - Posted 3 April 2017
Employer description: A well-known nutraceutical company.
Job Description: An R&D Technologist with prior experience in the DAIRY industry.
- Formulating nutrient delivery systems consisting of nutritional carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and nutraceutical ingredients.
- Provide technical support to QA, Group R&D and Marketing.
Qualifications/skills and experience:
- BSc in Food Science or a Bachelor of Nutrition and minimally four years Product Development experience in DAIRY.
- MUST HAVE an in-depth knowledge of dairy products, including yoghurt, milk and formulated milk products.
- Must have a knowledge of dairy processing and equipment as well as a basic knowledge of dry blending.
- Knowledge of GMPs, SOPs, ISO 22 000, Food Micro, Food Engineering, Food Analysis.
- Should have an eye for detail as job involves formulating critical nutritional products.
- Must be able to work on own as well as work effectively as part of a larger team.
Salary/Package: R32 000
Benefits: Pension and Medical Aid