Following a 14-month consultation process with industry, certification bodies, accreditation bodies, training organisations and governments, FSSC 22000 has launched version 4 of its international food safety management system certification scheme.
Food Science and Technology Stuff
In news just to light, Tuks' Food Science Department (Pretoria University) was last year the lucky recipient of a new SOA hygiene facility donated by PHT SA, the local subsidiary of the global hygiene and technology company headquartered in Germany.
More Articles ...
- Nestlé scientists find process to almost halve sugar in chocolate
- New study: Salmonella thrives in salad bags
- OP-ED: Love it or hate it – scientists and journalists need each other
- Cheese: understanding why we love it or hate it
- Understanding why refrigeration is uncool for tomatoes
- Brand new hue: the quest to create a blue M&M
- Where does bad science come from?
- Scientists put 'five-second rule' to the test