Food Science and Technology Stuff
There could be a future where we eat incredible, sustainable, engineered foods—3D-printed or lab-grown meals, chemically optimised to unleash the perfect combination of flavour and nutrients to fit our bodies and our tastes. But only if we start paying attention to our food scientists....
Following a 14-month consultation process with industry, certification bodies, accreditation bodies, training organisations and governments, FSSC 22000 has launched version 4 of its international food safety management system certification scheme.
More Articles ...
- Tuks' Food Science Dept receives state-of-the-art hygiene facility
- A 3D printed pizza? Cool idea, but will they sell?
- Americans don't trust scientists' take on food issues
- Ingredients firms should battle to bust consumer myths: Innova
- Nestlé scientists find process to almost halve sugar in chocolate
- New study: Salmonella thrives in salad bags
- OP-ED: Love it or hate it – scientists and journalists need each other
- Cheese: understanding why we love it or hate it