Of major importance to the food industry, these four issues are among seven long-term 'megatrends', business growth themes that will change everyone's lives in the coming years and need to be on the investor's radar screens, both from a risk and opportunity perspective, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Food Trends 2013
More Articles ...
- US: Gluten-free food fad gaining momentum among marketers
- Freekeh: The next hot supergrain?
- Emerging Trends in Eco-Eating: latest Packaged Facts report
- Frozen food sales' decline paves the way for fresh food innovation
- Ice cream: why we love it and how it's getting better
- Soy food renaissance offers lessons for dairy protein
- British table trends: microwavers and takeaway munchers
- Sports nutrition marketers should refocus attention - report
- How old-school brands survive - even thrive - in foodie age
- Strong NPD activity as nutrition bars target the mainstream
- Stevia: going places and some
- "Texture the next food mega-trend"
- Margarine v butter: are synthetic spreads toast?
- It's not meat, it's protein
- Healthy flavours drive beverage innovation