Food Trends 2012
Wine, flavoured malt drinks and premixed cocktails are among alcoholic drinks being packaged in a squeezable pouch, with Nielsen reporting that sales of alcoholic drinks in a pouch increased 153% in a year.
More Articles ...
- Meat snacks – a US favourite going global?
- Naturalness is a key consideration for industry
- Young men's attitudes toward health and wellness
- South Africans are cautious, price sensitive grocery shoppers
- US: Supermarket perimeters take centre stage
- Healthy and natural steer soft drinks to success
- Consumer trend in self-diagnosis: The gluten-free conundrum
- US: Craft beer trend continues to fizz
- US: Energy drinks outsell bottled water
- 'Medical foods' and supplements for brain health advance
- Palm oil-free may be an emerging trend
- Cherries: More than just antioxidants
- Doughnuts: the new cupcakes in NYC
- Newism: Consumers lust after the new
- Lactose-free niche targets the mainstream
- US: Chicken wings take flight
- The global march of the 'Mexipops'
- Farewell vegetarians, all hail the vegievore
- Market research: Breakfast choices vary with age and gender
- The Obesity Tipping Point
- Aging population focused on foods to preserve health now
- A tighter squeeze on sinful foods
- In search of satiety
- Food as fashion: We eat what we are
- US: Butter's back - sales rise as consumers seek pure ingredients