Introducing the world's first sealed paper packaging - enabling production of dust-tight packaging for dry products such as sugar, grains, flour or powders using sustainable mono-material paper, and no polymer components.
Latest Packaging News
There is an exciting new packaging agency collaboration in town. For the first time in South Africa, brand owners have access to a high-calibre packaging and brand design skills combined with the renowned expertise of one of the country’s most highly-regarded packaging technologists and project managers.
This is the fast food chain like you've never seen it before... McDonald's has dropped its clown-like red, yellow and white packaging in favour of bright colours on brown paper in an effort to modernise its image.
More Articles ...
- Revolutionary packaging solution for online frozen-chilled grocery shopping
- Winning food packs in SA's 2015 'Packaging Oscars'
- ZZ2's fresh new take on tomato packaging
- The packaging story behind Pick n Pay’s new nuts and dried fruit range
- Striking revamp for Staffords condiments range
- LiquiGlide - coming soon to a food package
- Du Pont's top packaging winners for 2015
- Polyoak launches new website
- All the WorldStar 2015 winners
- New stretchable paper as plastic alternative