There is an exciting new packaging agency collaboration in town. For the first time in South Africa, brand owners have access to a high-calibre packaging and brand design skills combined with the renowned expertise of one of the country’s most highly-regarded packaging technologists and project managers.
Latest Packaging News
This is the fast food chain like you've never seen it before... McDonald's has dropped its clown-like red, yellow and white packaging in favour of bright colours on brown paper in an effort to modernise its image.
Shopping for online for shoes, furniture or electronics is easy, but when it comes to perishable food, the distribution and packaging issues take on new complexity. Now a Swedish start-up has devised a solution for this in the iFoodbag, a paper-based bag that will keep food chilled or frozen for 24 hours.
The IPSA Gold Pack Awards is the biennial showcase for the South African packaging industry and from its inception in 1973 it has grown into an event of considerable importance and prestige. The 2015 awards were recently presented in Jo'burg... with several food products among them.
More Articles ...
- ZZ2's fresh new take on tomato packaging
- The packaging story behind Pick n Pay’s new nuts and dried fruit range
- Striking revamp for Staffords condiments range
- LiquiGlide - coming soon to a food package
- Du Pont's top packaging winners for 2015
- Polyoak launches new website
- All the WorldStar 2015 winners
- New stretchable paper as plastic alternative
- Developed in Japan: the non-stick yoghurt foil
- Unveiling a new look at Cape Town's Cibapac