Every two years, the Packaging Council of South Africa (PACSA) names its ‘Packaging Achiever’ – an accolade that’s traditionally presented at IPSA’s biennial Gold Pack Awards (announced late October). This is a significant honour and this year’s winner is Jeremy Mackintosh, MD of Polyoak Packaging, a major player in food-beverage packaging in SA.
Latest Packaging News
Beverage can manufacturer, Ball Packaging Europe, is unveiling its Magic Straw Can along with several other beverage can innovations at the Drinktec 2013, the world fair for the beverage and liquid food industry in Münich in September. [Click pic to enlarge]
More Articles ...
- The cork fights back - new generation screw cork unveiled
- The next generation food can
- The story of PET bottle collection in SA
- US: Budweiser's new bow-tie can
- Talking PET innovation with Polyoak Packaging
- Kraft's food service salad-dressing pouch says YES!
- US: First new bottle design for Pepsi in 15 years
- Fine wine in a 187-ml glass tube
- Hulamin Containers earns top quality-safety credentials
- Nampak Plastics creates world's lightest two-litre plastic milk bottle