Latest Packaging News
Since he became the head of R&D about seven years ago, Dr Mehmood Khan has led what many at PepsiCo refer to as an R&D transformation. Evidence of his transformative thinking is abundant in packaging, as he believes that packaging now more than ever must be part of the product experience, part of how the product is consumed.
Underpinning its commitment to innovation in the field of retail-ready packaging, UK-based Polymer Logistics has globally launched the world's first wood-effect crate, perfect for stores who want to boost the look and feel of their fresh produce aisles.
More Articles ...
- Dairypack Tubs launches retortable barrier tub
- An ingenious tactile bio-reactive food label
- US: The 2014 DuPont Packaging Awards
- Mpact’s R10m investment offers dairy industry new cost-effective packaging
- UK: Plastic packaging a cracking solution for Tesco
- Smart labelling: heralding the new-era barcode
- UK: Artisan butter pack disrupts category norms
- Concerns over chemicals in food packaging misplaced, say scientists
- Mission to promote SA packaging design and supply
- What's up with LiquiGlide?