Latest Packaging News
The WorldStar Competition is one of the pre-eminent international awards in packaging. Organised by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO) to advance packaging design and technology, the 2015 awards were recently handed over at the IPACK-IMA expo in Milan, Italy.
More Articles ...
- PepsiCo's transformative R&D and its impact on food-bev packaging
- Plastic bag levy adds R1.1bn to govt coffers
- New wood-effect plastic crate set to transform fresh produce aisles
- Dairypack Tubs launches retortable barrier tub
- An ingenious tactile bio-reactive food label
- US: The 2014 DuPont Packaging Awards
- Mpact’s R10m investment offers dairy industry new cost-effective packaging
- UK: Plastic packaging a cracking solution for Tesco
- Smart labelling: heralding the new-era barcode
- UK: Artisan butter pack disrupts category norms