Latest Packaging News
Winners of the 2015 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation have been announced - an event that's always noticed with interest by the global packaging world. 2015, says Du Pont, will be remembered as the year of design as 77 percent of the winners were honoured for design excellence in enhancing the users’ experience.
The WorldStar Competition is one of the pre-eminent international awards in packaging. Organised by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO) to advance packaging design and technology, the 2015 awards were recently handed over at the IPACK-IMA expo in Milan, Italy.
More Articles ...
- Developed in Japan: the non-stick yoghurt foil
- Unveiling a new look at Cape Town's Cibapac
- PepsiCo's transformative R&D and its impact on food-bev packaging
- Plastic bag levy adds R1.1bn to govt coffers
- New wood-effect plastic crate set to transform fresh produce aisles
- Dairypack Tubs launches retortable barrier tub
- An ingenious tactile bio-reactive food label
- US: The 2014 DuPont Packaging Awards
- Mpact’s R10m investment offers dairy industry new cost-effective packaging
- UK: Plastic packaging a cracking solution for Tesco