The IPSA Gold Pack Awards is the biennial showcase for the South African packaging industry and from its inception in 1973 it has grown into an event of considerable importance and prestige. The 2015 awards were recently presented in Jo'burg... with several food products among them.
Latest Packaging News
The power of teamwork to transform ideas into products that say ‘buy me’, is truly evidenced by the collaboration of Didget Printing, its sister company Trempak and long-time client, Jab Dried Fruit, on a project for Pick n Pay.
More Articles ...
- Du Pont's top packaging winners for 2015
- Polyoak launches new website
- All the WorldStar 2015 winners
- New stretchable paper as plastic alternative
- Developed in Japan: the non-stick yoghurt foil
- Unveiling a new look at Cape Town's Cibapac
- PepsiCo's transformative R&D and its impact on food-bev packaging
- Plastic bag levy adds R1.1bn to govt coffers
- New wood-effect plastic crate set to transform fresh produce aisles
- Dairypack Tubs launches retortable barrier tub