Latest Packaging News
The power of teamwork to transform ideas into products that say ‘buy me’, is truly evidenced by the collaboration of Didget Printing, its sister company Trempak and long-time client, Jab Dried Fruit, on a project for Pick n Pay.
Winners of the 2015 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation have been announced - an event that's always noticed with interest by the global packaging world. 2015, says Du Pont, will be remembered as the year of design as 77 percent of the winners were honoured for design excellence in enhancing the users’ experience.
More Articles ...
- Polyoak launches new website
- All the WorldStar 2015 winners
- New stretchable paper as plastic alternative
- Developed in Japan: the non-stick yoghurt foil
- Unveiling a new look at Cape Town's Cibapac
- PepsiCo's transformative R&D and its impact on food-bev packaging
- Plastic bag levy adds R1.1bn to govt coffers
- New wood-effect plastic crate set to transform fresh produce aisles
- Dairypack Tubs launches retortable barrier tub
- An ingenious tactile bio-reactive food label