Can you judge a burger by its wrapper? Well it's no surprise that fast food isn't the best thing to eat for your health. Now, researchers at the University of Notre Dame have found another reason to try to keep your Mac attacks at bay.
Latest Packaging News
BPA, or bisphenol A, is a controversy-mired industrial chemical used to make plastics and resins which are often used in containers that store food and beverages. So, should you worry if its used in your food cans? For complex decisions such as whether to use BPA, a risk-and-benefit analysis can often shed light. In the case of BPA, the benefits are clearer than the risks.
More Articles ...
- New start for one of SA's top packaging technologists
- Mintel's six key packaging trends for 2016
- McDonald's revamps brand with bold, colourful packaging
- Revolutionary packaging solution for online frozen-chilled grocery shopping
- Winning food packs in SA's 2015 'Packaging Oscars'
- ZZ2's fresh new take on tomato packaging
- The packaging story behind Pick n Pay’s new nuts and dried fruit range
- Striking revamp for Staffords condiments range
- LiquiGlide - coming soon to a food package
- Du Pont's top packaging winners for 2015