Latest Packaging News
Today’s consumers are a demanding bunch and shelf impact is no longer enough to win them over. Tetra Pak has outlined five macro-trends that are having an impact on consumer behaviour and their interaction with brands and products.
Can you judge a burger by its wrapper? Well it's no surprise that fast food isn't the best thing to eat for your health. Now, researchers at the University of Notre Dame have found another reason to try to keep your Mac attacks at bay.
BPA, or bisphenol A, is a controversy-mired industrial chemical used to make plastics and resins which are often used in containers that store food and beverages. So, should you worry if its used in your food cans? For complex decisions such as whether to use BPA, a risk-and-benefit analysis can often shed light. In the case of BPA, the benefits are clearer than the risks.
More Articles ...
- First paper-only, heat-sealed packaging
- Bye-bye pallets with new bulk baler bags
- New start for one of SA's top packaging technologists
- Mintel's six key packaging trends for 2016
- McDonald's revamps brand with bold, colourful packaging
- Revolutionary packaging solution for online frozen-chilled grocery shopping
- Winning food packs in SA's 2015 'Packaging Oscars'
- ZZ2's fresh new take on tomato packaging
- The packaging story behind Pick n Pay’s new nuts and dried fruit range
- Striking revamp for Staffords condiments range